Knowledge Base > Calendar > Other Calendar Options
- If you don’t have an electronic calendar on your website, simply contact BlueTreeApps via our support email address and we will explore options with you.
- Once setup, check your documentation PDF for login instructions.
- Once logged in, select “Events” from the menu on the left.
- Select “Add New” or Select All Events if you need to edit or delete an event.
At the top, enter an Event Title.
If the event spans several days, we recommend including the date range int the title. ex. “Thanksgiving Break, 11/23 – 11/29”.
Select “All Day Event” or a Start Date/Time and End Date/Time. We will set the time zone to default to your time.
Ignore the other options and select Publish or Update.
- To delete an event go back to the event list and scroll over the event name. Underneath select Delete.