Knowledge Base > Push Notifications > Sending a Push Notification
- Select the Engage icon at the bottom left from the BlueTreeApps CMS.
- Select Push Notifications, found as the top option of the second menu.
- Select the “Add New” blue button from the top right.
- If needed, use the “URL to Open” field to link the push notification to a web page or PDF. When the push notification is opened the app will open the webpage.
- A Title of your message is required.
- Enter your push notification message in the “Message” box.
- The Maximum message length is 255 characters.
- You many “Schedule” the notification by selecting a date and then “Save”.
- You may send the notification immediately by selecting “Now” and “Send”