Knowledge Base > Push Notifications > Push Notification History
- Select the Engage icon at the bottom left from the BlueTreeApps CMS.
- Select Push Notifications, found as the top option of the second menu.
- The push notification history or archive will appear sorted from most recent to oldest for future reference.
- After push notifications are sent, they are logged in a history for future reference. Notifications are also stored on the app for 7 days and then automatically delete.
- Select the “Eye” icon in right margin for more detail about the specific notification.
- The Push Detai Information includes link (url to open), Audience (group). Title, Message, and Date.