Knowledge Base > App Management > App Analytics
- From the left menu on your dashboard screen, select the top icon for Analytics
- The total app download information is almost real time, and the graph shows the downloads by type of device (iOS-Apple or Android-Google)
- The report defaults to a monthly date range. To modify, in the top right, select the dates and customize.
- Learn what parts of the app are used most often, by selecting Page Views and scrolling down
- Date for Sessions and Active Users as well
- Sessions is how many times the app is opened. Page views is what the users are selecting.
- Typically for every 1 session you will have 3 to 4 page views.